ServiceMaster Jobs in Orange County
Join Our Team at ServiceMaster
Are you the Fire/Water/Mold Restoration Technician?
Are you looking for ServiceMaster jobs?
Available Open Position at fast-growing ServiceMaster Restoration Business in Orange County.
We are located in Laguna Hills, easy access from 5 FWY and 405 FWY.
We hire for attitude and will train you!!!
- Responding to emergency water/fire/mold damage losses
- Water, fire and mold restoration to include: demolition of non-salvageable material, cleaning of structure and contents, deodorize structure and contents, removal of contents and replacing contents upon job completion.
- Prepare necessary documents for insurance purposes
- Catalog all contents prior to removal from property
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Uphold job-site safety standards
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with water/fire/smoke restoration a plus
- IICRC certification a plus
- Experience in the moving industry a plus
- Must have some construction experience
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written). You will be communicating the process directly with customers, documenting files, and giving written and verbal instructions to field staff.
- A passion for customer service
- Capacity for physical labor
- Hunger to learn and apply the technical aspects of the restoration industry
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- A good driving record is a must
- Authorized to work in the US
- No felony convictions
- This position is full-time, 40+ hours a week, and will work various hours including on call, after hours and weekends when needed.
- Pay rate DOE.
- Cover Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, Riverside County and partial San Bernadino County.
Are you ready to start a new career? Your next job starts here at ServiceMaster.
Fill in the Job Application Form today.
Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our office is open 8:30 AM-5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
Or email your resume to: [email protected]
We look forward to working with you!