Restoration Project Coordinator
The Water Restoration Project Coordinator is responsible for managing assigned water/fire losses, and restoration projects. This position is a great match for a candidate who is a detail-oriented self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills.
We are looking for an upbeat, energetic, hard working, willing-to-learn individual with a “Can-do” attitude!
- Managing water/fire losses and small projects as assigned.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers, insurance adjusters and internal contacts by consistently providing outstanding customer service
- Act as primary point of contact for job communication
- Dispatching new projects to appropriate responders
- Full-cycle tracking of jobs; from initiation to completion.
- Maintain and ensure job file completeness by ensuring appropriate information entered; fill in missing information as needed with correct information
- Following instructions for special tasks.
- Resolving issues related to losses/projects.
- Fulfill admin on-call responsibilities as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Time management
- Must be well-organized and possess high attention to detail
- Ability to display professional behavior
- General understanding of project management processes
- Problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Office systems: Excel, Word, Xactimate
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Two years’ minimum experience in a project management related role. Project management qualifications or certifications are an asset.
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick days
- Health insurance
Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check, a criminal background check and complete a drug test if presented with an offer of employment
Are you ready to start a new career? Your next job starts here at ServiceMaster.
Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our office is open 8:30 AM -5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!