We are hiring both Restoration Coordinators & Reconstruction coordinators!
Restoration Coordinator / Reconstruction Coordinator
The Water Restoration and Reconstruction Project Coordinators positions are a great match for candidates who are a detail-oriented self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills.
We are looking for upbeat, energetic, hard working, willing-to-learn individuals with a “Can-do” attitude!
- Time management
- Able to effectively coordinate a number of projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without getting too flustered
- Must be well-organized and possess high attention to detail
- Ability to display professional behavior
- General understanding of project management processes
- Problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Office systems: Excel, Word, Xactimate (plus)
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Two years’ minimum experience in a project management related role. Project management qualifications or certifications are an asset.
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick days
- Health insurance
Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check, a criminal background check and complete a drug test if presented with an offer of employment
- Support, facilitate, and coordinate the work of multiple reconstruction project teams and Project Managers
- Identify and remove barriers to successful completion of overall projects
- Serve as primary point of contact with external vendor representatives, insurance adjusters, subcontractors, project managers, and customers
- Develop customer material allowances and selection sheets
- track contracts invoices, submittals, and estimates
- Provide timely project status updates to Project Managers
- Maintain project work schedules and files
- Collect production daily site reports
- Prepare change orders and supplements
- Purchase materials and schedule deliveries
- Facilitate customer warranty and satisfaction surveys
- Secure client payments
- Managing water/fire losses and small projects as assigned.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers, insurance adjusters and internal contacts by consistently providing outstanding customer service
- Act as primary point of contact for job communication
- Dispatching new projects to appropriate responders
- Full-cycle tracking of jobs; from initiation to completion.
- Maintain and ensure job file completeness by ensuring appropriate information entered; fill in missing information as needed with correct information
- Following instructions for special tasks.
- Resolving issues related to losses/projects.
- Fulfill admin on-call responsibilities as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned by management
Are you ready to start a new career? Your next job starts here at ServiceMaster.
Fill in the Job Application Form today.
Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our office is open 8:30 AM -5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
Or email your resume to: email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!