Restoration Project Coordinator
The Water Restoration Project Coordinator is responsible for managing assigned water/fire losses, and restoration projects. This position is a great match for a candidate who is a detail-oriented self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills.
We are looking for an upbeat, energetic, hard working, willing-to-learn individual with a “Can-do” attitude!
- Managing water/fire losses and small projects as assigned.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers, insurance adjusters and internal contacts by consistently providing outstanding customer service
- Act as primary point of contact for job communication
- Dispatching new projects to appropriate responders
- Full-cycle tracking of jobs; from initiation to completion.
- Maintain and ensure job file completeness by ensuring appropriate information entered; fill in missing information as needed with correct information
- Following instructions for special tasks.
- Resolving issues related to losses/projects.
- Fulfill admin on-call responsibilities as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Time management
- Must be well-organized and possess high attention to detail
- Ability to display professional behavior
- General understanding of project management processes
- Problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Office systems: Excel, Word, Xactimate
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Two years’ minimum experience in a project management related role. Project management qualifications or certifications are an asset.
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick days
- Health insurance
Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check, a criminal background check and complete a drug test if presented with an offer of employment
Are you ready to start a new career? Your next job starts here at ServiceMaster.
Fill in the Job Application Form today.
Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our office is open 8:30 AM -5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!