- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Perform work with quality, efficiency and safety at all times.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and to work with minimum supervision
- Use extreme care not to damage goods or facilities during the move Confirm next day work schedule with dispatch daily.
- Obtain a work assignment from the supervisor and stay until work is complete.
- Preferred Qualifications Previous commercial and/or household goods moving experience – But we hire for attitude and will train you!
- Preferred previous warehouse experience – But we hire for attitude and will train you!
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening including background check and drug testing
Pay & Benefits Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
- No felony convictions
- Responsible for general labor including but not limited to lifting, carrying and/or pushing furniture, equipment and cartons on wheels to and from trucks, offices and warehouses.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks and setting and offsetting goods on equipment.
- Position Responsibilities Push, pull, lift, carry and move furniture, equipment and boxes
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed throughout the day.
- walking primarily on a level surface, but may include walking on uneven or inclined surfaces for lengthy periods throughout the day.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day.
- Proper lifting techniques
- May include lifting up to 75 pounds and pushing or pulling up to 150 pounds throughout the day.
- May include bending, reaching, squatting, twisting, stooping, and kneeling throughout the day.
- climbing or descending stairs while carrying goods up to 50 pounds.
- Working at height on a loading dock, or on a lift-gate.
Are you ready to start a new career? Your next job starts here at ServiceMaster.
Fill in the Job Application Form today.
Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our office is open 8:30 AM -5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!